KEPCO smart grid network service
This is a service to optimize energy efficiency by providing communication
networks to distribution, intelligence & electrical metering infrastructures.
KEPCO intelligent distribution management system network provided service
- It is a system that remotely monitors and automatically connects or
disconnects KEPCO electric power switches from a control center.
- In the event of a power outage, the control center can detect and take action in real time,
dramatically shortening the outage time.
system network provided
- It is a system that provides a communication network to an intelligent distribution management
system which is a smart grid system of KEPCO.
- Provides a Dreamline network connecting intelligent distribution equipment at a KEPCO control
center to a customer’s modem which is connected to automatic power switches.
Electrical Advanced Metering Infrastructure(AMI) network provided service
KEPCO AMI system?
- It is a system that automatically reads a meter in real time every 15 minutes.
- AMI can be used to apply differentiated charges depending on electricity supply and
demand conditions, which has the effect of diffusing electricity demand.
- By providing customers with real time usage and charges, it can lead to voluntary energy savings
- It enables efficient electricity management by relying on statistics of electricity consumption
at a specific time by a household.
KEPCO AMI network
- It is a service that provides networks on KEPCO’s AMI(Low electricity advanced metering
- It provides networks for data transmission between devices on your
DCU (Data Concentration Unit) and a KEPCO center.